St. Helens, OR – You are encouraged to dress in costume for the Fall Pub Crawl on September 28th from 4:00 -8 PM. The Fall Pub Crawl starts with an Art show, photo opportunities, door prizes at Northlake Physical Therapy, 21 Cowlitz Street, St. Helens hosted by the Columbia Arts Guild (CAG). Grab a friend or two to participate in the Fall Pub Crawl to the other 8 businesses tasting as you go.
CAG is hosting this new fundraiser to showcase local artists at businesses and engage the community. You will find some artists on site and some participating virtually. You can scan the QR code to find out more information and follow their facebook page to stay up to date.
A total of nine local businesses are included in the Fall Pub Crawl:
1. North Lake Physical Therapy 021 Cowlitz Street
2. Tap Into Wine – 313 Strand Street
3. The Roof – 31 Cowlitz Street #15, St. Helens
4. Running Dogs Brewery – 291 South 1st Street, St. Helens
5. St. Helens Liquor Store – 420 Columbia Boulevard, St. Helens
6. Market Fresh IGA – 1111 Columbia Boulevard, St. Helens
7. Hob Nob Brewery – 2155 Columbia Boulevard, St. Helens
8. Village Inn – 535 Columbia River Highway, St. Helens
9. Pour House – 2098 Old Portland Road, St. Helens
Keep an eye on this local group. CAG hosts an Annual Spring Into Art every year and offers other ways to get involved to support the art community in Columbia County. To get more information about the CAG go to their website.