Columbia County, OR – Local Bazaars happen almost every weekend in Columbia County starting in November. Many are fundraisers for nonprofits. They provide an opportunity to purchase homemade, custom products or find a direct sales company that has products you are looking for a special someone for the holidays or for yourself. They also provide a sense of fellowship seeing your local business people and meeting new friends. A few of the listed events are both annual and new to Columbia County but not an exclusive list:
Nov 9th & 10th: 46th Annual Arts & Crafts Faire at Christ Episcopal Chruch. 35350 E. Division Road, St. Helens, 9-4 PM. Unique handcrafted items: jewelry, windchimes, quilted, embroidered and sen items, soaps, ornaments, knitted 7 crochet items, cards and paper crafts, pottery, art prints, sculpture and free children’s activity table. Favorite Raffle “Holiday Basket” and more. Get a bowl of soup or chili & don’t forget to browse bake table so many homemade goods!
Nov 10th: Rainier Church of God Bazaar 10 – 4 PM. Hot cinnamon rolls for sale as well as many vendors.
- Fall Harvest Festival, St.Helens Recreation Program, The City of St. Helens and St. Helens School District have partnered to bring a Recreation Program to St. Helens. They are hosting their first Fall Harvest Festival between 9-4 PM with over 40 vendors at 1810 Old Portland Road, St Helens, OR.
- Elks Bazaar put on by the Ladies of the Elks at 350 Belton Road, St. Helens, OR. Open to the public between 9-3 PM.
November 24th: Columbia County Shop Small Saturday at Meriwether Place, 1070 Columbia Blvd, St.Helens, OR 9:00 AM – 2 PM. Local businesses and many artists from across Columbia County. Santa will be on site between 10-1 PM. Take your own pictures donations welcome. Entertainment by Columbia River City Singers, Vernonia Dickens Carolers, & the St Helens Public Library Ukulele. Door prizes, Free Hot Chocolate Station & treats while they last. Shop Local Bags given to all attendees while supplies last. Bring your Letters to Santa.
- St Helens Christmas Bazaar Over 45 vendors to help you find perfect Christmas gifts! Lunch will be served from 11 -1 PM and includes popular items from last year such as cabbage rolls and potato soup. Santa will also be on site. Be sure to bring your kids and camera!
- The St. Helens Moose Lodge Annual Holiday Bazaar December 1, 2018 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Holiday Bazaar for Columbia River Fire and Rescue Scholarship Fund, 10-4 PM at Columbia County Fairgrounds Pavillion, 58892 Suaslser Road. Door Prizes on Saturday. Event held December 9th as well.
- Lions Holiday Bazaar Sponsored by St Helens High School Commons 10:00- 4:00 PM